If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. Unfortunately we are not able to offer free returns at this stage, and the customer will need to pay for return delivery. Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition. Made-to-order items are not eligible for returns.
Please contact us before sending any return package, and once agreed send returns to the following address: Yugen HQ, 3 Godson Street, London, N1 9GZ, United Kingdom
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Yugen is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.